Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i get tick boxes on excel 2007?

can some one please let me know how to get a tick box onto excel 2007? this
is stressing me so much
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Ensure you can see the 'Developer' tab on the ribbon and if you can't.

Office Button - Exel options - Popular -select 'Show developer tab on ribbon
OK

Select the developer tab and under 'Controls' click on the insert menu and
your check (Tick) boxes are there.

Mike