Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting tick/untick boxes in excel 2003

Greetings,

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I have a spreadsheet and i want to enter
3 rows of boxes that i can simply click on to tick or untick them. Its for a
questionnaire so answers will vary from one person to another so i would just
like to click on the boxes to enter the tick for either a yes, no, or not
applicable answer.

I hope this makes sense, i already have the spreadsheet i want with this
tick/untick facility but its locked so i cant amend it to meet my needs :o(
hope someone can help otherwise im gonna have to start drinking this
lunchtime!!!

If someone could lay out a simple step by step process i would be most
grateful!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First of all, you would not use checkboxes as they permit yes, no AND not
applicable from being selected.

Use a radio button group instead, here the user can only select yes, no OR
not applicable.

Next, use VBA to arrange the data in an output format that you need...
--
Gnothi se auton.