Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Microsoft Professional Excel

We purchased Microsoft Office 2007 Basic which includes Excel. We use
Quickbooks and to integrate one of their financial statement add-ons with
Excel. Quickbooks is telling us that we must Microsoft Office Professional
in order for their add on to work. Is there a difference between the Excel
program that comes with basis vs the Excel that comes with Professional?

Thanks,
Roger K