Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Microsoft Office xp Professional Front page

How can I obtain Microsoft Office xp Professional with front page? I
currently have excel and I also have to CD that came with my Windows xp
professional. But what I need is to do add ins for my statistics class. How
can I find that CD? I think I should have received it when I first bought the
program, but I didn't.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Irene -

FrontPage is a program for creating web sites. It won't help you do add-ins
for statistics.

Excel has VBA for creating add-ins, and Excel has the Analysis ToolPak
add-in for doing statistics.

In Excel 2002 (XP), choose Tools and see if the Data Analysis item is on the
Tools menu. If not, choose Tools | Add-ins, and if Analysis ToolPak is
listed, check the box, and click OK. If it's not listed, find the Office CD,
and add the Analysis ToolPak to your hard drive.

Insert the CD, or choose Start | Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs |
Office Pro | Change, and follow the prompts.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel