Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Unhiding multiple sheets

I have figured out how to unhide multiple sheets in a workbook -

Sub Unhide_All_Sheets()

Dim WS As Worksheet
For Each WS In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
WS.Visible = True
Next WS

End Sub

What I am now trying to figure out is a way to make the tabs to appear as
the sheets are open, but I am trying to prevent the momentary "jumping" to
each sheet..

Is there anything that can be added to this code to prevent that
--
Thanks

Larry
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try

Sub Unhide_All_Sheets()
Dim WS As Worksheet
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each WS In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
WS.Visible = True
Next WS
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub