D.Hay

Default Hiding and unhiding sheets

I want to know how to unhide multiple sheets. I know how to highlight and
hide multiple sheets, but how do you highlight more than one sheet to unhide
it. Is that even posible
Bill Kuunders

You'll need to use a macro.

Sub Macro1()
For Each Sheet In Sheets
On Error Resume Next
Sheet.Visible = True
Next
End Sub

If you need to know how to make the macro work get back to us.

--
Greetings from New Zealand
Bill K
"D.Hay" wrote in message
I want to know how to unhide multiple sheets. I know how to highlight and
hide multiple sheets, but how do you highlight more than one sheet to
unhide
it. Is that even posible

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David

Bill,
This macro seems close to what I need. I post a question above wanting to
hide/expose sheets based on a number either promted from a macro or entered
into a cell.
What I'm trying to do is only show the number of technician sheets needed
for a location. THe workbook comes with 50 technician sheets, but most
locations have less than 10. I don't want all 50 worksheets to show. I want
to ask the question, how many techs to you have, only display those number of
worksheets and hide the rest. Can you give me any help?
Thanks!