Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Filtering Dates

I have a column that includes the dates of individuals who are in or will
soon be entering our program and a second column for departure dates. How do
I filter to include only those who are currently in the program?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"therd" wrote in message
I have a column that includes the dates of individuals who are in or will
soon be entering our program and a second column for departure dates. How
do
I filter to include only those who are currently in the program?

Does "the dates of individuals who are in or will soon be entering our
program" refer to their starts dates, DOBs, or what? If not the former, it
won't be possible to do what you want.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Create a column for formulae that determine a result (Y or N for example)
based on the NOW function being greater than the start date and less than the
departure date. Then filter the worksheet on that column.