Disorganized receiving

Default scheduling calendar

I am trying to figure out how excel, or any other office program, can help me
with the scheduling of incoming trucks for my business. I have 4 people
answering phones right now and I need a way to cordinate the information on
incoming trucks. I have searched all of the templates that are offered but
the best looking one is the calendar offered through Outlook. The only
problem is I don't use outlook. I would think Excel would offer a similar
template to Outlooks calendar that I could share with other people in the
corporation on my main server. Any ideas?
galimi

My opinion is that Excel is not the best suited program for what you are
looking to accomplish. I would start with either...

1) A shared Outlook folder
2) A CRM such as ACT!
3) Building an Access Database

If you are able to create an Access Database (or any database for that
matter), you can then export and massage your data in Excel.
--
http://HelpExcel.com
1-888-INGENIO