Jenn

Default Calendar and info for that date

Hello,
I am trying to develop a calendar in excel. I have used both the calendar
control and a template that creates a calendar look and sizes the cells
accordingly. What I want to be able to do is put some data in the specific
cell for lets say Jan 10, 2005. With the calendar control you click on a
date and it is a button. This would be OK if I could tell the button to go
some location where some data about that date would be held. I dont know how
to do this. The other option is to use one of these templates that creates
the dates and calendar grid on the sheet itself but when I type something in
the Jan 10, 2005 cell and I switch the toggle controls to Feb 2005, the data
stays in that cell. Any way to get around this???
Thanks and sorry this is a little jumbled!
Jenn