Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default updating a list of messages

I have a numbered list of items on one sheet each number refers to an error
message through pasted link from another program. The number being sent
updates all the time, What I would like to do is on Sheet2 row 1 display the
message as the error appears, (that simple enough) but I need to display a
second message when as it happens in row 2 and so on for a 3rd, 4th.... So I
think I am looking to display from a lookup table on sheet1 and display it on
the next available blank row. Until the error has cleared then it diappears
from the list of errors shown.