Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto Updating List

Hi,

Can anyone help with the following.

I have a long list of planned jobs (over 200) each with their own start date
and then each being
due again at fixed times eg 4wks, 13wks, 52wks. Each job once due can last
for 4 weeks until
it expires. I've got my spreadsheet to include a row next to each job
showing each start date for
each job for the next 2 years.

I'm trying to add another worksheet that will check all the dates for all
jobs and display a 4 week
forecast from the current date of any active jobs. The forecast needs to
show Job Description and
active time left. Here's what I have:

Job Description First Due Period Due2
Due3 Due4 etc

Job1 23/11/06 4wks Firstdue+4wks
Due2+4wks Due3+4wks
Job2 29/12/06 13wks Firstdue+13wks
Due2+13wks Due3+13wks
Job3 15/01/07 52wks Firstdue+1year
Due2+1year Due3+1year
etc

How do I check for any active dates ie within 4 weeks from the current date,
and also build a list
on another worksheet of only active jobs?

Thanks for any help!

Nick