Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Updating List selection on the fly

Hello!
I have a column that contains numbers 1 to 10. I want to create a pull down
menu (a list) which will show me only a certain number from that list.
For example, I know I will have 10 projects in a week. We are now at the 6th
project, so I want a pulldown list to show me 1 to 6. When I have 7 , then
the pulldown list shows me 1 to 8. In the VALIDATION page, I can only put
fixed cells... how can I put in a variable there to make my dropdown list
vary?