Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Jim is offline

Default Match formula

Hello,

Thanks in advance for the help.

Worksheet One - I have email address listed in column A with dollar amounts
listed in column B. These emails are listed multiple times, with different
amounts each time the email is listed.

Worksheet Two - In column A, I have the email listed once. I would like to
match the email from worksheet Two to all the occurrences in worksheet one
and sum the dollar amounts from column B.

Again, thanks for the help.
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jim,

This would go on Sheet 2 referencing the unique email addresses in column A

=SUMIF(Sheet1!$A$1:$A$50,A1,Sheet1!$B$1:$B$50)

Drag down as required

Mike