Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Refresh - Excel 2003

I have added information to a data source for which I have a pivot table
which sorts by month, year, and quarter. Each month I add new information to
the data source and refresh the pivot table which adds the new month's data.
For some reason, this months data is not being added to the pivot table. I
have check that the data range includes the entire column (not just specific
cells). I have also checked the the cell format in the data I have added is
the same format as the cell in the data source.

What am I missing?
--
Ronnie