Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2003 Charts slow to refresh

I have a user whose charts are slow to refresh. I have reinstalled Office
2003 and made sure it is patched. I have also tried logging on to the PC as a
different user. Neither made a difference.

If the document is opened on a different PC (still 2003), then the charts up
date quickly

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Fixed! - it was the graphics card

Turned down hardware acceleration by 2 notches and hey presto, normal
service was resumed!

Jim

"JimXOX" wrote:

I have a user whose charts are slow to refresh. I have reinstalled Office
2003 and made sure it is patched. I have also tried logging on to the PC as a
different user. Neither made a difference.

If the document is opened on a different PC (still 2003), then the charts up
date quickly

Any ideas?

Thanks, Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting