Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Excel 2003 very slow

I have windows 2003 on windows vista in my notebook with 1Gb of ram. When i
open a datasheet it show me it very slow. If i use preview of that datasheet
then it shows very seconds or minutes after.
If i close wireless connection to my adsl router it works fine. My wireless
network connection works fine too.

Any idea ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Does your worksheet have a lot of formulas (array or otherwise) or a
lot of fonts? Excel keeps track of this information and if your
worksheet is too bloated with formulas, it could take a while to open.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/slowresp.htm
http://www.decisionmodels.com/optspeedd.htm

HTH,
JP

On Jan 8, 6:51*pm, "uyyy" wrote:
I have windows 2003 on windows vista in my notebook with 1Gb of ram. When i
open a datasheet it show me it very slow. If i use preview of that datasheet
then it shows very seconds or minutes after.
If i close wireless connection to my adsl router it works fine. My wireless
network connection works fine too.

Any idea ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

I have several worksheets and it happen with all of them. And then why
when do i close wireless connection all works fine ?

Thanks.

On 9 ene, 03:43, JP wrote:
Does your worksheet have a lot of formulas (array or otherwise) or a
lot of fonts? Excel keeps track of this information and if your
worksheet is too bloated with formulas, it could take a while to open.

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel.../optspeedd.htm

HTH,
JP

On Jan 8, 6:51*pm, "uyyy" wrote:

I have windows 2003 on windows vista in my notebook with 1Gb of ram. When i
open a datasheet it show me it very slow. If i use preview of that datasheet
then it shows very seconds or minutes after.
If i close wireless connection to my adsl router it works fine. My wireless
network connection works fine too.

Any idea ?- Ocultar texto de la cita -

- Mostrar texto de la cita -