Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 showing empty rows at bottom

I have an excel sheet which has about 200 rows of data. When I pull the
scroll bar down, it goes down to row 385. These extra rows don't have data
in them. How can I set it so the scroll bar only pulls down to one row
after the last row of data?

--
Thanks!