Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MS Excel Comment picture

Hi all, please help me

Actually my requirement is, in my excel sheet I am having style no and
respective picture those pictures are in comment. Now I want to take this
picture out with particular style no as the picture name

Example
Column A Column B
002893 Picture
234455 picture
009944 picture
990494 picture

After extracting it should be

002893.jpg
234455.jpg
009944.jpg
990494.jpg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not sure I fully understand what you require but if you enter the following
formula in say, cell C2 and copy down you will see what you want to extract:
=A2&".jpg"
Hope this helps