m.l.v.

Default EXCEL: Is there a way to insert a picture into a comment?

I would like to put a picture in the comment box of a cell. Is it at all
possible to do in Excel? Any help would be fabulous. Thanks
Max

Yes, try Debra's coverage of this at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

--
Rgds
Max
"m.l.v." wrote in message
I would like to put a picture in the comment box of a cell. Is it at all
possible to do in Excel? Any help would be fabulous. Thanks

Max

Yes, try Debra's coverage of this at:
http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture

Scroll down a bit to: Add a Picture to a Comment
--
Rgds
Max
Singapore, GMT+8
xdemechanik
http://savefile.com/projects/236895

Andibevan

I am fairly certain this is not possible within basic excel functionality,
but it can be achieved through VBA.

Here is a url for a bloke that has managed what you want - it may need
modifying depending on your specific requirement.

Post back and I may be able to modify it for you if you define what you
need.........

http://blogs.officezealot.com/charle...9/27/3019.aspx

Anyway, here is the code to do this in VBA (it assumes that the picture

name comes from the cell text):

Sub AddPictureToComment()

Dim rng As Range

Dim shp As Comment