Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert menu greyed out

Hi, my "Insert" on my toolbar is grayed out. I've removed and readded it.
I've removed my essbase add-in. I've re-booted. Every time I open excel, this
menu item is gray. I'm on Excel 2003. Help!! I've had to figure out some very
interesting work-arounds....
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I see you fixed it with renaming your xlb file

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm