Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jamie

Default greyed out menu items

When I start up excel the following menu items are greyed out

File: Save
File: Save As
File: Save as Web Page
Edit:Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Move, Links, & Object
Insert:Worksheet
Tools: Compare, Protection, Marcos

The Edit items are also greyed out when right clicking on a cell. This
ocurrs with a new spreadsheet, or a older spreadsheet. I have know Idea what
is going on.....Please HELP