Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default MS newsgroups ?

Seems like the ngs are totally hosed!

Almost no activity so I tried going to the MS ng website. I get a message
saying that page can't be found and get redirected to a MS Search page.
Click the link for the ngs and nothing happens, the Search page just
refreshes.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not many messages being downloaded using Forte Agent on msnews.microsoft.com
server either.

Gord

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:08:08 -0400, "T. Valko"
wrote:

Seems like the ngs are totally hosed!

Almost no activity so I tried going to the MS ng website. I get a message
saying that page can't be found and get redirected to a MS Search page.
Click the link for the ngs and nothing happens, the Search page just
refreshes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I make it 58 messages so far today on this newsgroup, but today may have
started at a different time for me than it did for you.

For what it's worth, the same timespan yesterday had 206.
--
David Biddulph

"Bob I" wrote in message
About 30 today is all.