Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ayo Ayo is offline

Default Can't find Column A in my worksheet

The first column, Column A in my worksheet is not visible and I have tried
everything I know to make it visible and it's still not showing.
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tell us what you've tried, then we can tell you what you've missed.
--
David Biddulph

"Ayo" wrote in message
The first column, Column A in my worksheet is not visible and I have tried
everything I know to make it visible and it's still not showing.
Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ayo Ayo is offline

Thanks.
It came back when I changed my freeze plance cell.

"Ayo" wrote in message
The first column, Column A in my worksheet is not visible and I have tried
everything I know to make it visible and it's still not showing.
Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Ayo" wrote in message
The first column, Column A in my worksheet is not visible and I have tried
everything I know to make it visible and it's still not showing.
Any ideas?

Pretty quick success. Obviously OP hadn't quite "tried everything." <g

Bill