Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tom tom is offline

Default Data Analysis Tab

I don't have the Analysis group in the Data tab. How do I get that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It within the tools menu ToolsData Analysis

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

I don't have the Analysis group in the Data tab. How do I get that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Missed to mention that this is part of Analysis toolPAK. On the Tools menu,
click Add-Ins. In the Add-Ins available box, select the check box next to
Analysis Toolpak, and then click OK. Now check out the tools Tab the last
command button would be 'Data Analaysis'

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

I don't have the Analysis group in the Data tab. How do I get that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Please take a loo at the below link

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Tom" wrote:

I don't have the Analysis group in the Data tab. How do I get that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tom tom is offline

I tried that before coming here and it didn't change anything. I don't have
the Analysis tab to begin with.

I don't have the Analysis group in the Data tab. How do I get that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

--From excel OptionsAddIns bottom for 'Manage' make sure the selection is
'Excel Add-Ins' and click 'Go'.
--Now from the list select Anallysis ToolPak. If Analysis ToolPak is not
listed in the Add-Ins available box, click Browse to locate it (analys32.dll)
--You will be prompted to installed on your computer, click Yes to install it.

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

I don't have the Analysis group in the Data tab. How do I get that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try the below and once you get it how to work combine it to a single formula

Col A Col B Col C
Feet Inches In inches
2 3 =A2*12+B2
4 3 =A3*12+B3
=C2+C3
In cell C4 =c2+c3
=INT(C4/144) & " sq feet " & MOD(C4,144) & " inches"

PS: Also take a look at CONVERT() Converts a number from one measurement
system to another.. part of Analysis ToolPak add-in.

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria