Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Qestion for share workbook

Hi,

We have Excel 2003. We have an Excel file set to "Allow changes by more than
one user". In the box of "Who has this workbook open now", I noticed there is
a user who has multiple open with different time. I thought she might open it
from other computers or on her home computer by VPN connection, but she said
she only open the file on her own office computer. What could this happen if
she only open the Excel file on one computer but there are multiple records?
Need help!

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Technically, nothing. I've seen this before, it's just corruption on
the part of the shared workbook feature. What I used to do is tell
everyone to close the file, then when you're sure nobody but you is
using it, either un-share and re-share the workbook, or delete the
duplicate entries.

--JP