Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Tricky qestion about pasting cells with formulas

Hi everybody,

I have a tricky question that seams easy but it's driving me mad.

I want to copy cells with formulas and paste them in a different part of the
sheet but without moving the formulas, I mean, copy them exactly as they are
originally. I don't need their values or formats, it is just that I need to
create a duplicate of the cells.

Any ideas how? I don't mind if the solution comes through VBA.

Many thanks in advance,

Miguel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is the trick:

When copying, don't use Edit Copy or CNTRL-C, instead highlight the
formula in the formula bar first and then CNTRL-C.

Paste as usual.
--
Gary's Student