-   -   Tricky qestion about pasting cells with formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/120369-tricky-qestion-about-pasting-cells-formulas.html)

miguelinoc

Tricky qestion about pasting cells with formulas

Hi everybody,

I have a tricky question that seams easy but it's driving me mad.

I want to copy cells with formulas and paste them in a different part of the
sheet but without moving the formulas, I mean, copy them exactly as they are
originally. I don't need their values or formats, it is just that I need to
create a duplicate of the cells.

Any ideas how? I don't mind if the solution comes through VBA.

Many thanks in advance,

Miguel

Gary''s Student

Tricky qestion about pasting cells with formulas

This is the trick:

When copying, don't use Edit Copy or CNTRL-C, instead highlight the
formula in the formula bar first and then CNTRL-C.

Paste as usual.
--
Gary's Student