Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting Across Spreadsheets

I want to set the exact same conditional formatting rules across multiple
worksheets in the same workbook using Styles - Conditional Formatting - New
Rules. I want to use the same cell range on each of the worksheets. How do
I enter the worksheet names in the "applies to" value?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dan dan is offline

I'm not sure you can using conditional formating rules...

Perhaps a better solution would be to use VBA???