Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Merging of 2 Spreadsheets

Hello,
I have been looking on this discussion group for an issue similar to mine,
and I found a few, but not that were exactly what I need. Any help on my
issue would be greatly appreciated!

I have 2 spreadsheets, one with 15 columns and about 20,000 rows, the other
with 4 columns and about 150 rows. 1 Column in each of these spreadsheets (an
email column) have some of the same values. What I want to do is create a
third spreadsheet that has all the common emails from both spreadsheets, and
then merges the data into a single row. Is there any way to do this without
macros? I am very unfamiliar with excel, so please excuse my ignorance on the
matter.

Thanks in advance,
Omeed Musavi