Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default limit autofilter drop down menu entries

I am using an autofilter for a table with several columns in Excel 2003. How
can I limit what I want in my drop down menu entries. Autofilter
automatically populates the entries based on the values in the column. So
for example, if one of my menus has "sort ascending, sort descending, apples,
oranges" how can i take "apples" off the menu?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can't change the way excel behaves.

Maybe you could use another column that eliminates the entries you don't want
and then filter by that column.

--

Dave Peterson