Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BP BP is offline

Default Limit Drop Down Menu Options Among Cells

I have a drop down menu set up on a number of cells in one column. Problem
is, I want to be able to make a selection within that column only once.
Basically, as an item is chosen from the menu, it should no longer be
available in subsequent cells within the same column. Is this possible??
--
BP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Believe Debra has just the recipe at this oven#:
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik