-   -   Limit Drop Down Menu Options Among Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/192200-limit-drop-down-menu-options-among-cells.html)

BP

Limit Drop Down Menu Options Among Cells

I have a drop down menu set up on a number of cells in one column. Problem
is, I want to be able to make a selection within that column only once.
Basically, as an item is chosen from the menu, it should no longer be
available in subsequent cells within the same column. Is this possible??
--
BP

Max

Limit Drop Down Menu Options Among Cells

Believe Debra has just the recipe at this oven#:
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik