Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Format to Danish charaterset

Hi,

I am using a form to enter data to Excel 2007.

Private Sub nr5_Change()
Dim nr5 As Variant
nr5 = Format("#,##0.00")
End Sub

The standard format does not allow for localization which means that a user
has to type , between digits and not . as we use in Denmark.

Please advice.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can use replace() to change the commas to periods. Let the user type in
the Danish format of periods and then have the macro use replace to make them
commas so excel except that values.