Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Networkdays function is not working between Danish and a Polish PC

We are trying to share a file between Danish and Polish users (PC's)- the
file is placed on a common server. The problem is related to the the function
"Networkdays" which is a part of the analysis toolpack. It seems as it is the
file "ATPVBAEN.XLA" that causes the problem. In the Danish computer the file
has the path: "C:\Programmer\Microsoft
Office\OFFICE11\Bibltek\Analyse\ATPVBAEN.XLA" and on the Polish PC it is
placed in the folder: "C:\Program files\Microsoft
Office\OFFICE11\Library\Analysis\ATPVBAEN.XLA". Therefore the cells are
returning the result "#NAVN?".
Can you help me to find an easy soloution for this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Networkdays function is not working between Danish and a Polis

No,
On both the Danish PC and the Polish PC the function in English launguage
(written as "Networkdays") is working, buth when we share the file we get the
mentioned result "#NAVN?". When we open the file we get the message about
updating links, and here it appears that the file is linked to the
"ATPVBAEN.XLA" file - it is just placed in another folderand we can't just
change source.