Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default Punctuation English/Danish

How do I change the settings for language specific punctuation in a document?
In Danish large numbers are written like this 3.234 whereas in English you
write 3,234, the same goes for 3,5 % (DK) vs. 3.5% (ENG)

Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Lise

You could change those settings In Windows Regional and Language settings.

Alternative.........

Within Excel you can change the settings at ToolsOptionsInternational.

Uncheck "use system separators" and change the decimal point and comma.

Note: this feature available on 2002 version and newer.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP