Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Color within Concatenate

I have a concatenate formula - CONCATENATE("blahblah",A4,"moreblah") - that
pulls in part of the string from a cell (A4). Is there any way to change the
characteristics of just the A4 value (bold, red, etc.) within the concatenate?

--
Bill @ UAMS
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Copy the cell with the formula and paste/special/value back onto itself.
Then format the string portion manually.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200903

"BillCPA" wrote:

I have a concatenate formula - CONCATENATE("blahblah",A4,"moreblah") - that
pulls in part of the string from a cell (A4). Is there any way to change the
characteristics of just the A4 value (bold, red, etc.) within the concatenate?

--
Bill @ UAMS

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's mot possible within a formula. This post will clarify any doubts.

http://www.excelforum.com/excel-prog...mat-color.html

--
Alex
*Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you. Thank you!