-   -   Color within Concatenate (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/242805-color-within-concatenate.html)

BillCPA

Color within Concatenate

I have a concatenate formula - CONCATENATE("blahblah",A4,"moreblah") - that
pulls in part of the string from a cell (A4). Is there any way to change the
characteristics of just the A4 value (bold, red, etc.) within the concatenate?

--
Bill @ UAMS

Gary''s Student

Color within Concatenate

Copy the cell with the formula and paste/special/value back onto itself.
Then format the string portion manually.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200903

"BillCPA" wrote:

I have a concatenate formula - CONCATENATE("blahblah",A4,"moreblah") - that
pulls in part of the string from a cell (A4). Is there any way to change the
characteristics of just the A4 value (bold, red, etc.) within the concatenate?

--
Bill @ UAMS

alexrs2k

Color within Concatenate

It's mot possible within a formula. This post will clarify any doubts.

http://www.excelforum.com/excel-prog...mat-color.html

--
Alex
*Remember to click "yes" if this post helped you. Thank you!