Marcin

Default Excel file does not open

Hi,

I received an emal with exel file attached, when I try to open it from
outlook it opens exel but with nothing in it, just a grey page. In order to
open it I have to save it to disk and than open it thru exel. If I try to
double click saved file it will not open (again just a gray page). I have no
problem opening the file on different computer.

Thanks

Marcin
Bernie Deitrick

MArcin,

Select Tools | Options, select the General Tab, and uncheck 'Ignore other
applications'

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP