Iv

Default Application hang when open a schema file in Excel

My Excel hang when I try to use XML Maps to open a XML schema file.

- Open Excel
- Go to Data, XML, XML Source
- Click XML Maps
- Click Add...
- Browse to the .xsd file
- Select root
- Click OK

Application hangs after this.

I would like to know if this is a know issue and if there is any hotfixes
for this. Thanks a lot!