Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Solution to ALL Office Problems

Hey guys,

I have been using a mac for a while now and have encountered numerous
problems such as errors when saving my files and such.

I recently found a website selling an alternative for the entire office
suite. Since they are having a sale right now I figured, hey why not just try
it out.

And I must say that I am pleasantly suprised.

For only 29$, I received an office suite with more features than Office
(including a PDF creator/reader etc) and have not encountered a single
problem using the suite. (It is 100% Office compatible!)

Anyway, I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys.

http://www.softwareplazaonline.com
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

you posted this yesterday.
i replyed....you could have downloaded it free. i did. so have a lot of
other people.
open office is not new. there are a number of places you can get it. see
this site.
become a distributor if you're not already.

http://openoffice.org