Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Amy Amy is offline

Default Excel Data analysis add-ins tool kit

When I try to install the data analysis tool-kit to my 2003 Excel program,
it comes up with a message saying it is unable to do it, and I should run a
search for 'PROPLUS.MSI'. This also doesn't work. I need to draw a histogram
tonight - make it work please!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, you could produce a table for your graph from the data that you
have, without using the ATP. Post more details of what your data looks
like and what you want to produce.

Pete

On Aug 21, 4:53*pm, Amy wrote:
When I try to install the data analysis tool-kit *to my 2003 Excel program,
it comes up with a message saying it is unable to do it, and I should run a
search for 'PROPLUS.MSI'. This also doesn't work. I need to draw a histogram
tonight - make it work please!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You use the term "install"

That would indicate you are trying to install from Control PanelAdd or
Remove Programs.

Have you been asked to insert the Office CD?

Have you done so?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP