Old August 17th 09, 10:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA Converter

I just installed S-Plus (a statstics software to my computer). However, when
I open Microsoft Excel 2007, the following message appears:
"Opening the VBA project in this file requires a component that is not
currently installed. This file will be opened without the VBA project."
Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Previously, I did not
encounter this problem when I used Excel 2003.