-   -   VBA Converter (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239966-vba-converter.html)

dodekathlon

VBA Converter

I just installed S-Plus (a statstics software to my computer). However, when
I open Microsoft Excel 2007, the following message appears:
"Opening the VBA project in this file requires a component that is not
currently installed. This file will be opened without the VBA project."
Does anyone know how to resolve this problem? Previously, I did not
encounter this problem when I used Excel 2003.

dhstein

VBA Converter

You may need a reference to the object library for the software. Check with
the vendor.