Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I would like text to overlap adjacent cell(s)

I would like text to overlap adjacent cell(s).

How can I select that attribute?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What do you mean by "overlap"?

A cell occupies a distinct section of a worksheet, capable of diplaying a
single point of output. You can merge cells together to change appearance, or
you can hide certain cells, but you can not have two cells occupy the same
space within the same sheet.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Mike" wrote:

I would like text to overlap adjacent cell(s).

How can I select that attribute?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have a long string in A1 and B1 is empty, then the text in A1 will
overlap into B1 -- as long as A1 isn't formatted to wrap text.

Mike wrote:

I would like text to overlap adjacent cell(s).

How can I select that attribute?

--

Dave Peterson