Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Grouping Function on protected sheet

Hi there

I've managed to put a code to allow group and ungroup in my workbook using
the following code at thisworkbook module.

However, I can't figure out how to allow user to choose grouping/ungrouping
their ranges.

Does anyone know how to incorporate this functionality in my vba code please?

I want this to be set so it will allow automatically and preferrably
adapting the same code as the one below. This is because the workbook is a
template for my project department and will be used by different users and
different projects.

Please help me!!

Thanks

Vivi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry here is the code:

Private Sub grouping()
Dim ws As Worksheet
With ws
..Protect Password:="finance", userinterfaceonly:=True
..EnableOutlining = True
..EnableAutoFilter = True
End With
Next ws