-   -   Grouping Function on protected sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/239718-grouping-function-protected-sheet.html)

vivi

Grouping Function on protected sheet

Hi there

I've managed to put a code to allow group and ungroup in my workbook using
the following code at thisworkbook module.

However, I can't figure out how to allow user to choose grouping/ungrouping
their ranges.

Does anyone know how to incorporate this functionality in my vba code please?

I want this to be set so it will allow automatically and preferrably
adapting the same code as the one below. This is because the workbook is a
template for my project department and will be used by different users and
different projects.

Please help me!!

Thanks

Vivi

vivi

Grouping Function on protected sheet

Sorry here is the code:

Private Sub grouping()
Dim ws As Worksheet
With ws
..Protect Password:="finance", userinterfaceonly:=True
..EnableOutlining = True
..EnableAutoFilter = True
End With
Next ws