Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
vivi vivi is offline

Default Grouping Function on protected sheet

Hi there

I've managed to put a code to allow group and ungroup in my workbook using
the following code at thisworkbook module.

However, I can't figure out how to allow user to choose grouping/ungrouping
their ranges.

Does anyone know how to incorporate this functionality in my vba code please?

I want this to be set so it will allow automatically and preferrably
adapting the same code as the one below. This is because the workbook is a
template for my project department and will be used by different users and
different projects.

Please help me!!

Thanks

Vivi