Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how come some excel files have no worksheet tab to go to some wksh

Dear all,
I have one excel file and when i open it, I don't see the worksheet tab in
the bottom of the excel window.
How is such file made? And how can I change back to some normal sheet.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Boku !! If you can't see the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the screen,
Excel 2003 - Go to ToolsOptionsView. Find 'Display sheet tabs' check box
and check it. In Excel 2007 - Click on the icon at the top left corner of the
screen. Click on Excel Options tab at the bottom and do as you would for
Excel 2003.
Good Luck ! :)

"Boku" wrote:

Dear all,
I have one excel file and when i open it, I don't see the worksheet tab in
the bottom of the excel window.
How is such file made? And how can I change back to some normal sheet.

Thank you!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Open the workbook. Check out ToolsOptionsView tab 'Sheet tabs'. check that
and save the workbook and try re-opening..

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria