Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vijay Chary Vijay Chary is offline

Default how come some excel files have no worksheet tab to go to some wksh

Dear Boku !! If you can't see the worksheet tabs at the bottom of the screen,
Excel 2003 - Go to ToolsOptionsView. Find 'Display sheet tabs' check box
and check it. In Excel 2007 - Click on the icon at the top left corner of the
screen. Click on Excel Options tab at the bottom and do as you would for
Excel 2003.
Good Luck ! :)

"Boku" wrote:

Dear all,
I have one excel file and when i open it, I don't see the worksheet tab in
the bottom of the excel window.
How is such file made? And how can I change back to some normal sheet.

Thank you!