Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default insertnamedefine

I go to the top of my excel page and can find insert; however, I cannot find
namedefine. Where do I need to look. I have 2007 version.

Sincerely,

Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try
Format tab|defined names group

ctrl-f3
is still the shortcut for this, too.

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgleish has some notes here that may help:
http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

The instructions are written for xl2003 and below, but once you see that dialog
box (Define Name), it's the same procedure.